- SEARCH Homes for Sale
- Our Listings
- Our Team
- Market Trends
- Community Info
Contact a REALTOR as soon as you start thinking about selling your home!
The earlier in the process you involve your Coldwell Banker Bain REALTOR®, the more service we can provide to you to make sure that your home sells for the highest price with the least amount of inconvenience to you. When your Coldwell Banker Bain real estate agent prepares your Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), we will explain the current market value of your home or property, and why this is the current value. We look at a variety of factors some of which include:
• Location, location, location
• View, amenities of neighborhood and desirability of neighborhood. For example in Anacortes, we evaluate the homes within the neighborhood (Cap Sante, Old Town, Skyline, Island View, Highlands, Marine Heights, Rock Ridge, Cedar Glen, Dewey Beach, Portalis, San Juan Passage, Clearidge, Fidalgo Bay Estates, with homes in the same neighborhood...)
• Size of lot, lot improvements, topography of land, potential uses, zoning, condition of neighboring properties
• Size, age, number of bedrooms, baths, and condition of your home and property
• Floor plan, style, amenities of homes, garage, out buildings etc.
• Relevant home sales, current inventory of similar homes for sale, homes in the same neighborhood, homes that are "under contract" (pending but not yet closed)...
• Expireds/Cancelled listings: homes that were listed but did not sell
• The value of your land in addition to the value of the improvements on the property depreciated
• Absorption Rate of Inventory (The rate properties are selling vs. the number of homes for sale)
• Seller motivation: your willingness to stage your home, price the home properly, and accommodate showings. Our Coldwell Banker Island Living Anacortes real estate agents can give you advice on how to stage your home with minimal investment for maximum return. In this competitive real estate climate it is essential that your property be prepared for the home selling process
Pricing your home is a small part of the total service we provide to our home sellers. We can help you find the right service providers to prepare your home for sale, we know what to do and how to do it cost effectively, and we help you through every step of the process.
However, that is just the beginning! Once we list your home we execute a comprehensive marketing program that involves dozens of websites, print advertising, direct mail, networking, agents tours, and many other tools unique only to Coldwell Banker Island Living.
Once we receive an offer on your home we will negotiate on your behalf to obtain the terms and conditions that are acceptable to you. We will assist with any issues that might come up on inspection, and again will use our resources to provide information, through our qualified list of service providers.
To insure your Anacortes home sells for the highest price and within your time frame, call one of our experienced Anacortes real estate agents for your complimentary no obligation market analysis. We will educate you on the real estate market in your neighborhood, offer suggestions to attract more home buyers in order to achieve a higher price, share our unique and aggressive marketing program, and explain the home selling services we provide before , during, and after the sales process. We would love the opportunity to show you our unique and innovative marketing programs customized for your property!
"Copyright National Association of REALTORS®, Reprinted from REALTOR.org with permission."